Welcome to Kwikclick!
Kwikclick builds technologies products and services helping people to meet, socialize, correspond and express themselves online in personal and business settings.
Kwikclick’s General Terms and Conditions govern your use of all Kwikclick Products we offer. Additional Specific Terms and Conditions may also apply to specific services, Products and/or software. Any “Specific” terms and conditions, if so stated, will supersede those points that are contrary to this Agreement. The rest of these General Terms and Conditions shall remain in force.
In exchange for using all the benefits of using the Kwikclick Products, you agree, for the betterment of all, to the following;
- We may show you advertisements Kwikclick feels appropriate that we consider to be relevant, of interest, and or possibly important to you, at Kwikclick’s sole discretion.
- Kwikclick will NOT sell, make public, or distribute your personal information to any third parties, such as Full name with Address, tax identification numbers, credit card information, or similar financial information. Without using your name, Kwikclick may use all other information Kwikclick collects from your activities on Kwikclick at the sole discretion of Kwikclick.
- Your account must be your own.
- This means you can only have one account setup by you as an individual.
- This means the information you provide us about yourself is true and accurate
- This means your legal name generally how you are known to others.
- The account is yours and yours alone. You are responsible for it, you don’t share it, or give others password protected access to it.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Post only information we deem appropriate.
Your data License
Kwikclick will be storing and using information for and about you so that we can provide you the services you expect. By using Kwikclick Products, you grant us legal permission to so (called a “License”). The license you grant us includes:
- Intellectual Property rights in connection with your activities and actions while using our Products. The License is a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content, consistent with your privacy settings, if we maintain such content on our systems regardless of when such material is deleted (made non-viewable by other users).
- All information on our systems shall be deleted no less than 90 days from when you close your account and request all information deleted. However it should be noted that we cannot delete any information that is:
- used by others in accordance with this license and they have not deleted it
- used by other uploaded or downloaded outside of Kwikclick Products
- in compliance to legal obligations
- investigate or identify illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies (for example, to identify or investigate misuse of our Products or systems);
- comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence; or
- comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency; in which case, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained (the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis).
In each of the above cases, this license will continue until the content has been fully deleted.
- Permission to use your name, profile picture, and information about your actions with ads and sponsored content: You give us permission to use your name and profile picture and information about actions you have taken on Kwikclick next to or in connection with ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we display across our Products, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show your friends that you are interested in an advertised event or have liked a Page created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on Kwikclick. Ads like this can be seen only by people who have your permission to see the actions you’ve taken on Kwikclick.
- Permission to update software you use or download: If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install updates to the software where available.
- Limits on using our intellectual property. If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share on Kwikclick), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You can only use our copyrights or trademarks (or any similar marks) as expressly permitted by Kwikclick, which permission or authorization may be withheld or subsequently terminated by Kwikclick for any reason or no reason at all in Kwikclick’s sole discretion. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source license) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Our moral standards
Kwikclick allows all users to express themselves but in a morally responsible way. This means that your communications must be honest, respectful to others, demonstrate integrity and preferably uplifting. There are many platforms of communication that give individuals the opportunity to be deceptive, divisive, dishonest, argumentative, belittling, condescending and the like. This is not the platform for such individuals and will not be allowed. It is impossible to identify all the possible demoralizing actions devised by all, Therefore, you will not be allowed to engage in any of the following conduct (or similar, or facilitate others to) as determined by Kwikclick in its sole discretion:
- Lie, cheat, misrepresent factual or expressed opinion
- Be disrespectful of other’s opinions
- Bully or attack others
- Coordinate civil unrest
- Engage in in any unlawful conduct
- Engage in in any dishonest conduct
- Engage in any misleading conduct
- Engage in any discriminatory conduct
- Engage in any fraudulent conduct
- Make any false claims, accusations or negativity about Kwikclick
- Engage in any conduct that will or is likely to harm Kwikclick’s goodwill, reputation, or otherwise disparage Kwikclick
It is our hope that everyone has an opportunity to enjoy the benefits of Kwikclick. However, for the betterment of all our users, you may not use Kwikclick products if;
- You are a convicted sex offender
- Your account has been involuntarily terminated by Kwikclick
- You are involved in illegal activities
- You are using Kwikclick to circumvent local law
- You’ve been convicted of Fraud.
- Your name is River.
- Kwikclick, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to prohibit use by any individual they deem to be in the best interest of the Company.
Disallowed product actions
Our Products are designed for our intended use only. In order to maintain the proper operation, function, and use of Kwikclick products, the following activities are not allowed. Specifically, any actions that;
- impede or violate the rights of another.
- violates the intellectual property rights of another.
- access, collect, utilize, sell or transfer any data from all Kwikclick products that is not provided to you by Kwikclick specifically.
- infringes or violates someone else’s rights, including their intellectual property rights.
- uploads or aids in the introduction of any virus or malicious code to Kwikclick products or Users.
- Involves developing code specifically for use with Kwikclick code or Users while operating Kwikclick Products.
- could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
- accesses (or attempt to access) or collects data from our Products using any automated manner you do not have permission to access.
- violates local or international laws, rights, trademarks or intellectual property.
Since the use of all accounts are at the sole discretion of Kwikclick, any violation of these General or any Terms and Conditions may result in (but not limited to) limiting your use, removing your content you have provided closing and/or prohibiting your use of any or all Kwikclick Products, the selling or promoting of goods or services, and any potential referral commissions you may otherwise be entitled to.
- Change in Terms and Conditions: As we improve and broaden our Products, we may choose to update these General and other Terms Conditions for use. As required by law, you will be notified of any changes giving you a chance to review them before they are implemented. If you continue to use the product, it will evidence your willingness to comply with the new Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to comply with the new Terms and Conditions, you may delete your account and subsequently all content we store. However, should your account be deleted for any reason, the provisions outlined in the prior Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect.
- Product Liability Limitations: It is our goal to provide the best quality Products and technology. However, despite our best efforts, you realize and acknowledge that we have informed you that inevitably there are and will be errors, omissions, mistakes, shortcomings, etc. And while will continue to make our products, safe, secure, and error free, we allow you use of our Products on an “as is” basis. We cannot nor do we make any guarantees and you must accept that security, privacy, mistakes, errors, downtime and code error does now, or may exist or be created during your use of Kwikclick Products. So as permitted by law, we DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. You acknowledge we cannot know all potential risks resulting from the use of our Products. Therefore you agree to limit our Product liability to USD$100 or any shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or the Kwikclick Products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of your use of Kwikclick Technologies or relating to these Terms and Conditions will not exceed the greater of $100 or a refund of anything paid by you directly to Kwikclick.
- Individual Actions Limitations: It is our goal to provide an environment of moral responsibility. Kwikclick, along with all Kwikclick users, shall endeavor to create, sustain and enforce prudent judgement. However, determining morality and enforcing it will be very subjective. Therefore, in using Kwikclick Technologies, you acknowledge the following;
- Kwikclick, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to determine Kwikclick standard of morality for use. Furthermore, Kwikclick shall retain the right to discontinue use for what Kwikclick determines to be morally inappropriate, including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or other objectionable content). Individuals are of course free to express their level of morality on other social sites.
- Kwikclick cannot control or direct what information is shared among users.
- Kwikclick is neither responsible for, nor held accountable for the actions, posts, positions, conduct or consequences (whether while using Kwikclick Products, or referring to them) of any content shared by users.
- Your account may be temporarily or permanently involuntarily shut down as a result of Kwikclick’s enforcement of their morality provision.
- Venue and Jurisdiction: We try to provide clear rules and warnings so that disputes between users and Kwikclick are eliminated. However, any claim, grievance, resulting in a cause of action by either side, shall be resolved in the state of Utah. The laws of the State of Utah will govern these General Terms and Conditions. By registering and/or using a Kwikclick account, you voluntarily and irrevocably consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in and for the State of Utah. Venue shall be proper in Salt Lake County, Utah. All limitations in liabilities are void where prohibited by law. Should any portion this these General Terms and Conditions be deemed unenforceable or unlawful, the rest of the provisions within this Agreement shall remain in full force.
5. Other Provisions:
- These Terms (formerly known as the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities) make up the entire agreement between you and Kwikclick, Inc. regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements.
- Some of the Products we offer are also governed by supplemental terms. If you use any of those Products, supplemental terms will be made available and will become part of our agreement with you.
- If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
- You may designate a person to manage your account if it is memorialized in writing and provided to Kwikclick. Only you or your designated manager who you have identified in a valid will or similar document expressing clear consent to disclose your content upon death or incapacity will be able to seek information from your account after it is memorialized.
- These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- You should know that we may need to change the username for your account in certain circumstances (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to the name you use in everyday life).
- We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our Products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Our mission is to uplift the world by giving people the power to express themselves, foster relationships, build social networks we call cliques, build awareness to causes, missions, brands, Products and services, and possibly creating revenue for individuals who are interested. The Products we develop to fulfill this mission are outlined below:
- Personal Posting Platform
- Group Platform
- Commission Referral Program
- Product review Platform
- Your personal Shopping Cart
- StoreFront for businesses
- Financial Services
- A way to advertise
- Ways to communicate
Provide a personalized experience for you:
Your experience on Kwikclick is unlike anyone else’s: from the posts, stories, events, ads, and other content you see in News Feed or our video platform to the Pages you follow and other features you might use, such as Trending, Marketplace, and search. We use the data we have – for example, about the connections you make, the choices and settings you select, and what you share and do on and off our Products – to personalize your experience.
Connect you with people and organizations you care about:
We help you find and connect with people, groups, businesses, organizations, and others that matter to you across the Kwikclick Products you use. We use the data we have to make suggestions for you and others – for example, groups to join, events to attend, Pages to follow or send a message to, shows to watch, and people you may want to become friends with. Stronger ties make for better communities, and we believe our services are most useful when people are connected to people, groups, and organizations they care about.
Empower you to express yourself and communicate about what matters to you:
There are many ways to express yourself on Kwikclick and to communicate with friends, family, and others about what matters to you – for example, sharing status updates, photos, videos, and stories across the Kwikclick Products you use, sending messages to a friend or several people, creating events or groups, or adding content to your profile. We have also developed, and continue to explore, new ways for people to use technology, such as augmented reality and 360 video to create and share more expressive and engaging content on Kwikclick.
Help you discover content, Products, and services that may interest you:
We show you ads, offers, and other sponsored content to help you discover content, Products, and services that are offered by the many businesses and organizations that use Kwikclick and other Kwikclick Products. Section 2 below explains this in more detail.
Combat harmful conduct and protect and support our community:
People will only build community on Kwikclick if they feel safe. We employ dedicated teams around the world and develop advanced technical systems to detect misuse of our Products, harmful conduct towards others, and situations where we may be able to help support or protect our community. If we learn of content or conduct like this, we will take appropriate action – for example, offering help, removing content, removing or restricting access to certain features, disabling an account, or contacting law enforcement. We share data with Kwikclick and affiliates of Kwikclick when we detect misuse or harmful conduct by someone using one of our Products.
Use and develop advanced technologies to provide safe and functional services for everyone:
We use and develop advanced technologies – such as artificial intelligence, machine learning systems, and augmented reality – so that people can use our Products safely regardless of physical ability or geographic location. For example, technology like this helps people who have visual impairments understand what or who is in photos or videos shared on Kwikclick or Instagram. We also build sophisticated network and communication technology to help more people connect to the internet in areas with limited access. And we develop automated systems to improve our ability to detect and remove abusive and dangerous activity that may harm our community and the integrity of our Products.
Research ways to make our services better:
We engage in research to develop, test, and improve our Products. This includes analyzing the data we have about our users and understanding how people use our Products, for example by conducting surveys and testing and troubleshooting new features. Our data may be used to support this research for the purposes of developing and improving our services.